120 hour TEFL Qualification & Observed Teaching Practice0 dates selected
|Program Duration||Sponsorship Levels||Program Fee|
|€629 - 3 weeks||€610 (save 97%)||€69*|
|€519 - 2 weeks||€390 (save 75%)||€129|
|€289 - 1 week||€100 (save 35%)||€189|
*Includes €50 refundable deposit, returned on successful completion
TQUK (Training Qualifications UK) - Approved center number: 1709191
Premier TEFL is fully accredited by TQUK, an Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) regulated awarding body.
The TQUK accreditation is a mark of high standards and excellence for the delivery of training courses. Premier TEFL has successfully completed TQUK’s rigorous quality assurance checks and has procedures in place which all course providers must comply with in order to be accredited under their programme.
To learn more about TQUK and their checks and standards, visit their website -TQUK
ACDL - Accreditation number: 2565-3146
Premier TEFL is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Distance Learning (ACDL), which is specialised in distance learning courses.
Getting accredited by ACDL is a guarantee of the high quality distance learning from Premier TEFL.
To learn more about ACDL, visit their website: ACDL
Why Take The ANGLO TEFL Scholarship?
For full programme information click here.See scholarship terms and conditions
You can apply if:
- Native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- Completed High School
- TEFL qualification (included)
- Min 18 years old
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, interested in meeting new people and learning about new cultures
- Flexible, hardworking and mature
- Good mental and physical health
- Clean police record
- What experiences have other people had with Angloville?
- What is not included in Angloville?
- When do I need to arrive in my chosen programme location?
- Free city tour – what’s the schedule?
To find the answers to these questions, read the FAQ on Angloville website.
Read Anglo-TEFL participant reviews on GoAbroad.com and add your own...